www.writerapriladams.com

Monday, October 6, 2014

The Black Bag by PH Solomon, Short Story - A Review

5 stars to updated version!

I specify the updated version because the version I purchased originally had errors and didn't dive deep enough into Coryss's point of view. Not so with the new version.

If you haven't purchased the book yet that shouldn't be an issue. The author was so kind as to send me an updated version and it hooked me from the first paragraph! He worked very hard to make his book better and it shows. 

Three witches have made Coryss's life a tragedy but she is about to get even. 

Great stuff. It does read like a very short novel. I normally don't read short stories but found this a pleasant distraction from longer novels. 

Get your copy by clicking the link below. You'll be glad you did!


http://amzn.com/B00LBAN73A

No comments:

Post a Comment