www.writerapriladams.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Ambient Light: An Angel McKenzie Novel (Angel McKenzie Mysteries Book 1) by Lorraine Adair - A Review



5 stars!

I'm not much of a mystery reader. I like a good mystery but I prefer a healthy dose of fantasy or sci-fi thrown in for sheer escapism. That being said, this realistic book was awesome!

I really loved the romance aspect of this story. It may have seemed too harsh without that element to soften the abject terror of some moments. The story is told from several perspectives, so you glimpse into nearly everyone's mind - even the psychopath's. It was a disturbing yet fascinating place to be.

My heart was beating fast and my shoulders were tight as I read about Angel's situation. I couldn't put it down! I got a little upset when I had to stop reading and cook dinner. I just had to see the bad guy get his! I finished the book while eating. You won't be disappointed in the way the story ends.

Grab your copy today!
http://amzn.com/B00EYH7UNA

No comments:

Post a Comment