www.writerapriladams.com

Thursday, February 12, 2015

And Now For Something Completely Different!

I got my hair done at a salon yesterday for the first time in forever. I wanted to post them to Pinterest and tag Salon Spaulding and my awesome stylist Marielle Lubrano but I can't pin directly from facebook. 

Lame. 

So I'm putting the pics here so I can pin them. 

Here's the only thing that makes it even slightly appropriate for my indie authors and reviews blog. It's me with a book I edited! :)




I super suck at selfies. But I'm awesome at alliteration!

And here are the rest of them. They aren't professional, obvs. My husband snapped them. I had to hold Bonnie or she would be into something dangerous immediately.






I super love it! Thank you Marielle! You rock! 

No comments:

Post a Comment