www.writerapriladams.com

Friday, July 12, 2013

Book trailers... why do they suck? Part II

I'll tell ya why they suck. It's because they're effing hard to make! I mean, as an author, I have no visual representations at hand to show the world. I'm not an artist of that medium. I had to find free pictures and videos, or ask permission to use people's artworks because I'm an indie author and still mostly unknown.

I'm hoping the book trailers will change all that. I said that I was using the trailer for Iced by Karen Moning as my level of excellence meter, but I don't have a budget and I just did my best with what I had. I hope you like it. If you do, would you mind rating it and giving me a thumbs up?

If you haven't read the book yet, please do. It's in ebook and paperback format at amazon.com. It's a free ebook if you rent it with Amazon Prime. If you buy it it's $2.99 for the ebook and no more than $9.99 for the paperback. (Amazon changes prices, so it's $9.99 minus change.)

Buy it here.

Here they are! Enjoy! The first one is the short version. Second one is the long version. Make sure you check out the amazing work of the artists at deviantart who were so kind as to let me use their work.






No comments:

Post a Comment